What Personal Information About Customers Does UltimatePerson.com Collect?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. Here are the types of personal information we collect:
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to UltimatePerson.com. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our services.
• Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of UltimatePerson.com, including information about your interaction with content and services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses UltimatePerson.com and other content served by or on behalf of UltimatePerson.com on other websites.
For What Purposes Does UltimatePerson.com Use Your Personal Information?
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
• Purchase and delivery of products and services. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services.
• Provide, troubleshoot, and improve UltimatePerson.com. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the UltimatePerson.com.
• Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with UltimatePerson.com.
• Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws.
• Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to UltimatePerson.com via different channels (e.g., email, forum posts).
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers?
Does UltimatePerson.com Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below.
• Transactions involving Third Parties: We make available to you services, products, applications, or skills provided by third parties for use on or through UltimatePerson.com. We also offer services or sell product lines jointly with third-party businesses, such as Amazon Pay. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customers’ personal information related to those transactions with that third party.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, transmitting content, and providing customer support. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Protection of UltimatePerson.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of UltimatePerson.com, our users, or others.
Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
We design our systems with your security and privacy in mind.
• We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols and software.
• We follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling credit card data.
• We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage, and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures mean that we may ask to verify your identity before we disclose personal information to you.
• Our devices offer security features to protect them against unauthorized access and loss of data. You can control these features and configure them based on your needs.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your UltimatePerson.com account that is not used for other online accounts. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
What Information Can I Access?
You can access your information, including your name, address, payment options, profile information, and purchase history in the “Ultimate Account” section of the website.
Are Children Allowed to Use UltimatePerson.com?
If you are under 18, you may use UltimatePerson.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
Privacy Contact details:
Name: UltimatePerson.com LLC
Address: P.O. Box 11973, Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
Last update: December 1, 2022